Terms & Conditions
tell me, pluto..
I. Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions serve to ensure legal security for both contracting parties and are intended to ensure a trusting and harmonious cooperation between the client as the person seeking advice and us as the consultant. By booking an online or phone reading or coaching, the person seeking astrological or spiritual advice accepts the general terms and conditions. This proposal is made exclusively in accordance with the following terms and conditions. Any differences from this require our written confirmation.
§ 1 General provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that customers (without discriminatory intent with regard to gender) conclude with us as a service provider (tellmepluto) via the website
(2) Customer in accordance with the following regulations and in accordance with § 13 Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (BGB) is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. According to § 14 BGB, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, is exercising their self-employed professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Subject of Service
(1) tellmepluto offers charged telephonic or online readings and coachings on request. The customer can see the costs from the Homepage or the respective service pages of the website. During the consultation, the costumer has the option of choosing between different consultation lengths. The consultation fee for telephone or online consultation is based on the duration of the consultation and must be paid in advance. After payment, the consumer is called at a fixed, previously agreed date (in the German network) or online e.g. contacted via Skype or Zoom. A cell phone number is accepted, the additional costs incurred by the person seeking advice.
(2) tellmepluto guarantees the customer absolute discretion. All information from the consultation is treated confidentially and is subject to confidentiality.
(3) The consultation time of the telephone consultation is either 40, 60, 90 or a maximum of 120 minutes length, depending on the customer's choice. If the consultation is ended earlier because the customer is fully advised and satisfied, the consultation is deemed to be completed. The remaining time expires.
§ 3 Conclusion of the contract
Contract for booking a consultation (reading or coaching) and contract for booking a written analysis report:
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of advisory services via the provider's booking portal.
(2) The contract with tellmepluto is concluded when the customer has completed the booking process by clicking on the “confirm booking” button and has previously accepted the provider's terms and conditions, as well as the cancellation policy and the private policy. The customer can cancel the process at any time beforehand. After completing the booking, the customer is immediately shown an order confirmation.
(3) Should the customer want to correct his data after completing the booking, he can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) If the contract is successfully concluded, the customer receives an order confirmation via email.
(5) The contract is concluded - depending on the customer's selection - in German or English.
(6) Information about the storage of the wording of the contract:
The wording of the contract is saved by us digitally for the purpose of processing the contract and kept safely for 3 years. Invoices are kept safely for 10 years. The wording of the contract will be sent to the customer as a booking confirmation via email after the contract has been concluded, including all contractual conditions.
(7) The customer assures that he is of legal full age when the contract is concluded; no contract is concluded with minors.
§ 4 Reimbursement & payment processing
(1) The prices stated on the website as well as in offers from the provider at the time the contract is concluded apply.
(2) The prices shown on the provider's website are the final prices. According to § 19 Umsatzsteuergesetz (UStG) the sales tax (VAT) does not apply and therefore does not have to be indicated.
(3) The provider reserves the right to reduce the specified prices as part of special promotions, without a customer being able to refer to the promotional price for a service that has already been purchased. The provider reserves the right to grant discounts to certain groups of people.
(4) Payment by the customer is made using the payment methods offered on the website.
(5) Payments for booked services are due in advance. The payment term depends on the service booked and is contractually specified when booking.
§ 5 Liability
(1) Any claims of liability for damages made by the costumer are excluded. Excepted from this are claims for damages because of bodily injury, sickness or disease, or death; or from the breach of essential contractual obligations, as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents, made by the costumer. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment is necessary to achieve the goal of the contract.
(2) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider is only liable for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract, if this was caused simply by negligence, unless the customer is entitled to compensation for damages because of bodily injury, sickness or disease, or death.
(3) The provider is not liable if the website or the conference providers cannot be reached through no default of his own.
(4) The limitations of liability also apply in favour of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims of liability are asserted directly against them.
§ 6 Exclusion of Success
(1) The provider does not owe any particular success through any of its offers. The customer is solely responsible for the pursuing of any possible target. In particular, the provider is not responsible for ensuring that the result expected by the customer will occur when the provider’s advice is implemented. In the case of discomforts or complaints that can be considered as an “illness”, the customer is requested to seek medical treatment.
(2) The provider does not provide any diagnostics with regard to psychological or psychosomatic disorders in its offer of advice. The service does not include the activity to identify, cure or alleviate disorders with disease value or the therapeutic treatment of mental disorders.
(3) Should tellmepluto gain the impression during the consultation that the customer is showing psychiatric abnormalities or disease values, the consultation can be stopped with the request to seek appropriate treatment.
(4) Customers who are intoxicated and whose questions are based on criminal offenses will also be rejected by tellmepluto. The consultation is stopped immediately if the customer makes religious, sexist, racist statements or insults.
§ 7 right of withdrawal
(1) If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or self-employed professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the legal regulations.
(2) In addition, the regulations that are detailed in the cancellation policy on the provider's website apply to the right of cancellation.
§ 8 data protection
(1) The customer agrees to the storage of personal data as part of the business relationship with the provider, in compliance with data protection laws, in particular the BDSG and the GDPR. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place unless this is necessary for the execution of the contract or the customer has given consent.
(2) Forasmuch as the customer transmits personal data from third parties, he assures that the consent of the third party has been obtained. The customer releases the provider from any third party claims in this regard.
(3) The rights of the customer or the person affected by the data processing arise in particular from the following standards of the GDPR:
- Article 7 Paragraph 3 - Right to withdraw consent under data protection law
- Article 15 - Right of access by the data subject, right of confirmation and provision of a copy of personal data
- Article 16 - Right to rectification
- Article 17 - Right to cancellation ("Right to be forgotten")
- Article 18 - Right to restriction of processing
- Article 20 - Right to data portability
- Article 21 - Right to object
- Article 22 - Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
- Article 77 - Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
(4) In order to exercise the rights, the customer or the person concerned is asked to contact the provider by email or, in the event of a complaint, to the competent supervisory authority.
(5) The customer agrees to receive the online coaching via Zoom or a software to be specified by the provider. The provider points out that he has no influence on the processing by software providers, but assures that he will not save any recordings of conversations himself.
§ 9 Reference to the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform
(1) Online dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO: The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(2) We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 10 Miscellaneous provisions
(1) The business relationships between the provider and the customer are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN sales law. The legal regulations for the restriction of the choice of law and the applicability of mandatory regulations, especially of the state in which the customer as a consumer has his habitual residence, remain unaffected.
(2) Any terms and conditions of the customer will not be accepted without written confirmation from the provider. The general terms and conditions can be changed by the provider with effect for the future.
(3) Should any provision of these general terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining general terms and conditions. The ineffective provision should be replaced by a provision which, as far as legally feasible, represents the closest proximity of what the contractual parties would have intended. The same applies in the event of a loophole.
II. Identity of the provider:
Westerholter Straße 130
+49 178 33 760 41